The NIM Beauty 4 Piece Make-up Sponge Blender Set helps to create a gorgeous natural beauty makeup look. The sponges are made of Non-Latex material that is super soft, and can expand to twice the normal size when wet. This multi-colorful makeup sponge blender set is dual-use available, wet or dry. This set includes a clear box with a sponge tray which can be used for easy and clean storage that can also be used for drying your sponges after being used when wet.
- Local product
- Wet & dry use
TIPS FOR MAKEUP SPONGES
- Dry use:
Apply directly on the sponge surface. Available for powder products, highlight, shading, loose powder, foundation, etc. When making a mistake, use a dry sponge to remove any excess makeup easily.
- Wet use:
Fully soak the sponge with lukewarm water, squeeze out excess water before applying. Apply the creamy products to all parts of the face, then apply the makeup by pressing and tapping the products into the skin with the beauty sponge. Perfect for the application of cream products, foundation, BB Creams, lotion, concealer and sunscreen.
HOW TO CLEAN YOUR MAKEUP SPONGES
- Recommended: Highly recommending using our USHAS Make-up Brush Cleaner as Makeup sponge cleaner.
- Wet/Soak the sponge in lukewarm water to expand the makeup sponge.
- Apply a small amount of soap (USHAS Make-up Brush Cleaner) onto the sponge and work it into the lather.
- Rinse the sponge until the water runs clear and no soap residue remains.
- Allow your sponge to air-dry completely in a ventilated place before use – Use the sponge container by keeping it open and letting the sponge rest in the sponge holder.
- Wash your makeup sponge after each use and replace your applicator sponge every 2 months when used daily.